Shiva Air Conditioning Lease to Buy Scheme
Shiva Air Conditioning Ltd have teamed up with a respected privately operated leasing operator to offer Finance lease to buy options on eligible new Supply & Installation projects.
Unlike other providers in the market we approached this scheme with a CAPEX front-loading model, to benefit you the customer, and not us as the introducing company.
We waive our introducer commission usually earned, and also receive only 95% of the project costs from our leasing partner who retain the 5% balance (we bill this 5% as an arrangement fee directly to the client, to make up for this shortfall at the beginning of the project). This enables the client to avail of lower monthly repayments equivalent of APR from 2.8%
In comparison, other leasing operators give the introducer a ‘finder’s fee’ commission percentage for finding the leasing opportunity, and charge repayment rates equivalent to 18% – 32% APR to the client, which costs drastically more in the long term than our chosen option.
Benefits of Lease to Buy:
- Protect immediate Cashflow: Spread project costs via monthly payments over a longer term with Finance lease to buy options.
- Lease Rental is considered an Off-Balance Sheet (OBS) form of Finance.
- Lease Rental is 100% tax deductible.
- Lease payments can be offset against taxable profits.
- Combined Lease Payments include associated Labour Costs, Installation Materials, and Commissioning Costs.
- VAT can also be reclaimed on monthly payments.
- This status of equipment as a “lease” as opposed to a “liability” on a company’s balance sheet is something the banks like to see, and provide you with a stronger overall balance sheet.
- You have the option to own the equipment by paying a one-off fee after the leasing term ends (usually equivalent to one more monthly rental payment)
- Any Capital Allowances remaining on the equipment are passed on to you.
Commercial Example Quotes
|Amount||36 Months||48 Months||60 Months|
Note: We are not authorised to provide Tax Advice, the below information is represented as an opinion only. Clarification should be sought by your own independent tax advisor and/or accountant.
Download the form, complete it, then email it to email@example.com