Contact us today for a free PPM quote
Reasons WHY you should have your air conditioning equipment regularly maintained:
- To ensure that the warranties provided remain intact, you should have air conditioning maintenance contracts in place.
- To minimize its power consumption to reduce your electricity bills.
- To ensure that the equipment remains hygienic.
- To provide an opportunity for any potential problems to be identified and rectified, before they escalate to a major failure.
- To ensure that you obtain the maximum useful life from the equipment. Air Conditioning Maintenance Contracts.
Reasons WHY you should choose Shiva to maintain your air conditioning equipment:
- We’re fast, efficient, tidy, polite, and reliable.
- No mileage charge for the Dublin/Greater Dublin Area.
- We visit your premises two, three, four, five, or six times a year. Monthly visits are also available if required.
- Optional 24/7 365 days per year breakdown cover for maintenance customers.
- We add your site AC plant equipment model and serial numbers to our maintenance management system, providing full reports after each service. Our software can also keep a record of previous repairs to any system, for future reference should the problem reoccur.
- Our engineers undergo regular training and are equipped with the latest diagnostic tools to ensure that any faults or potential problems are diagnosed reliably and in the shortest possible time ensuring your air conditioning maintenance contracts are upheld.
- We’re approved by all of the mainstream equipment manufacturers.
- We’re fully insured and Health and safety compliant.
Reasons WHY this upkeep is best managed within a Shiva PPM agreement:
- You’ll benefit from our reduced service rates which will remain fixed throughout the full term of the agreement.
- The planned maintenance visits will be scheduled on our Service Management System to ensure they are carried out on time, with a phone call or email in advance, notifying you when we are scheduled to arrive.
- We add your site’s AC plant equipment model and serial numbers to our maintenance management system, providing full reports after each service. Our software can also keep a record of previous repairs to any system, for future reference should a similar problem reoccur.
- You’ll benefit from a priority (same day) response in the event of anything going wrong, over non-contract holders.
- We’ll keep you updated with information on any new environmental legislation that may affect your Air Conditioning Maintenance Contracts
- You’ll be given a 20% discount for any spare parts we order on your behalf.
- You’ll be given a discretionary discount for any new installations/replacement works quoted by us.
- You’ll be given a substantial discount for any additional call-outs you have to make to us, once you have your air conditioning maintenance contracts in place.
- Receive access to our Directors’ mobile phone numbers for 24/7 emergency response if required.
We give free quotations in the Dublin Area, and all our work is 100% Guaranteed